Border Crossing IIPA (7.2% ABV)
A three-way collaboration between Henderson Brewery, Craft Beer Passport and the bars, Handlebar and Farside. Inspired by those intrepid globetrotters for whom the rules are really just,…’guidelines’, and borders of all kinds, built strictly to be crossed. For these trailblazers, who call the whole world ‘home,’ we’ve brewed up a beer as carefree as their spirit and as bold as their actions.
Border Crossing IIPA is a full-flavoured ale brimming with tantalizing citrus and pine notes held up by a good malt backbone. Brewed with Warrior, Galaxy and Citra hops, this punchy IIPA is well balanced and remains refreshing even with the higher alcohol content.
The beer will go on tap Friday, August 26th at:
-Handlebar (159 Augusta Ave.)
-Farside (600 Gerrard St. East)
Available exclusively to Craft Beer Passport holders (either East or West-End).
Quantities of this rare one-off are extremely limited so get there while you can!
1. Buy a Passport for $20 online or at select locations.
2. Visit any of the participating bars on that Passport between June 1st - November 30th.
3. Choose one 12oz. craft beer from a list of three beers offered at each bar.
4. Drop em' a Toonie (the legal minimum price!).
5. Enjoy your beer and get your Passport marked off!
6. Repeat steps 2-5 for the rest of the bars on the Passport!